Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Grease and flour two 12-cup muffin tins or line with papers.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each.
- Add fig preserves with syrup. Stir in oatmeal and sifted flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Mix only enough to moisten dry ingredients.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with Orange Spread (below).
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar and orange juice concentrate.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Makes about 24
Calories per serving: 138
Fat per serving: 4.0g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Muffin Recipes
Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Peach Pecan Muffins
Ellen's Blueberry Muffins
Cranberry Nut Muffins