Quick Caramel Pecan Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, melt 5 tablespoons of butter. Add the brown sugar, water and pecans; stir to blend.
- Separate each can of crescent roll dough into 4 rectangles; seal perforations. Spread with 3 tablespoon softened butter.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over buttered dough.
- Roll up each triangle from the short side.
- Chill the rolls until firm.
- Cut each roll into 4 slices. Place in prepared pan, cut side down. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Invert immediately and spoon remaining sauce over tops of rolls.
- These rolls can be frozen.
Calories per roll: 111
Fat per roll: 7.1g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Bread Recipes Index