- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook rice according to directions on package.
- In a bowl, combine chopped chiles with the sour cream.
- Spoon thin layer of rice in buttered baking dish or casserole and (approximately 11x7-inch) add a layer of sour cream mixture, followed by layer of sliced Jack cheese. Repeat layers, finishing with rice on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Parmesan cheese may be sprinkled over top the last 5 minsutes of baking.
- Can be prepared ahead and frozen.
Calories per serving: 512
Source: Mrs. B.Laune
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Greek Style Rice with Spinach
Bulgur Pilaf with Mushrooms