Be prepared, and have copies of the recipe for all the people who want it! Use your favorite vegetables, depending on holiday colors or seasonal veggies.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 packages refrigerator crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz each) pkgs cream cheese, light is fine, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing (dry mix)
- 4 to 6 cups chopped vegetables*
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese -- optional
Press the crescent roll dough in a large greased jelly roll pan,
all perforations. Bake as directed about 10 minutes. Combine the
cheese, mayonnaise and dressing mix (can add chopped chives, dill,
drops of hot sauce, etc.) and beat until smooth. Spread the cream
mixture on the cooled crust and sprinkle the chopped vegetables
cheese if desired) over all. Chill and serve!
*veggie ideas: red, green, yellow pepper, red onion, cauliflower,
radishes, tomatoes, olives, dill pickle, carrots, zucchini, broccoli,
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
Basic Pizza Dough