Sesame Wonton Chips
This appetizer is simple and tasty, a great party recipe. Serve with soup or salad, or use for dipping.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- Arrange wrappers in single layer on lightly oiled baking sheets.
- Use finger or very small supple brush to coat surface of wrappers with sesame oil.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Bake at 375 F until the chips are golden brown, about 8 to 10 mins.
- Let cool completely.
- May be made several days ahead and stored at room temp in airtight container.
Adapted from Bradenton Herald, 8/24/95
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Cracked Pepper Crackers
Cheddar Puffs with Bacon