Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
Cranberry sauce makes this tangy sauce for appetizer meatballs. These are great appetizer meatballs to serve around the winter holidays.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Combine bread crumbs, ground beef, 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce, egg, salt, pepper, basil and thyme. Shape into 1 inch meatballs.
- Arrange the meatballs on a rack in a large rimmed baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 25 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1/2 cup cranberry sauce and beef broth. Heat over medium heat until gently boiling.
- In a bowl, combine orange juice and flour, mixing until smooth. Add to cranberry mixture, stirring until sauce is thickened.
- Reduce heat, add meatballs to sauce, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve in chafing dish or crockpot over low heat.
Makes about 3 dozen..
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Spiced Meatballs Appetizer
Porcupine Meatballs in Mushroom Sauce