Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
Chicken Fingers With Dipping Sauce
These chicken fingers are oven fried and served with a tasty dipping sauce. Use fine dry bread crumbs if you don't have panko bread crumbs. Feel free to use your own dipping sauce instead of or in addition to the included sauce.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Trim visible fat from chicken; cut each boneless chicken breast into 6 even strips. Coat chicken pieces with yogurt.
- in a bowl, combine panko crumbs, thyme, marjoram and curry. Roll chicken strips in crumbs.
- Arrange the chicken in single layer on cake cooling rack set in baking pan.
- Bakein a preheated 375 F oven for 25 minutes or until coating is lightly browned and crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with the dipping sauce (below)
- In a bowl, combine the 1/2 cup of yogurt, ketchup, celery, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper to taste. Serve as dip for chicken fingers.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Fried Chicken Recipes and Chicken Nuggets
Savory Chicken Bites
Cajun Chicken Nuggets
Back to the Appetizers Recipe Index