Chicken Fingers With Dipping Sauce
These chicken fingers are oven fried and served with a tasty dipping sauce. Use fine dry bread crumbs if you don't have panko bread crumbs. Feel free to use your own dipping sauce instead of or in addition to the included sauce.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, without skin
- 2 tablespoons lowfat yogurt
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Trim visible fat from chicken; cut each boneless chicken breast into 6 even strips.
chicken pieces with yogurt.
Combine panko crumbs, thyme, marjoram and curry.
Roll chicken strips in crumbs. Place chicken in single layer on
set in baking pan. Bake at 375° F. for 25 minutes or until coating is
lightly browned and crisp and chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven.
FOR DIPPING SAUCE:
Combine yogurt, catsup, celery, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper
to taste. Serve as dip for chicken fingers.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Fried Chicken Recipes and Chicken Nuggets
Savory Chicken Bites
Cajun Chicken Nuggets
Back to the Appetizers Recipe Index