Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Be the first to rate this recipe below
Cooked shrimp is served with a flavorful sauce in this tasty appetizer. Serve on lettuce leaves dressed with the sauce or serve the sauce on the side for dipping.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- dash of hot sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced in 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 Stalk celery, sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 2 Pounds medium shrimp, cooked and deveined
- lettuce leaves or mixed salad greens
Combine all ingredients except shrimp and lettuce in container of an electric blender or food processor; process until well-blended and smooth. Chill shrimp remoulade thoroughly. To serve,
arrange shrimp on lettuce leaves; pour dressing over shrimp. Or serve dressing on the side for dipping or drizzling.Makes about 10 appetizer servings.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Shrimp Appetizers and Related Recipes
Grilled Shrimp Recipe